The implementation of Lasers now has a significant role in dentistry. This course offers private, in-office training for dentist and dental hygienist in soft tissue laser and can be conducted live or as a blended learning course at the convenience of your practice.
Upon completion of this program participants will:
- Explain basic laser principles
- Understand the use of Lasers in dentistry with a concentration on diode lasers.
- Discuss and demonstrate laser safety concepts and practices, regarding their state scope of practice.
- Identify conditions for which Lasers can be applied to improve patient outcome
- Develop expertise in treatment planning and insurance coding.
The use of Laser now has a significant role in dentistry. Dentist and Dental Hygienist can improve the quality and outcome of patient care through the safe and effective use of Lasers. Laser therapy can reduce the outbreak of herpetic lesions, minimize root sensitivity, and can assist with the disruption biofilm. This course will provide an overview of the principles, and conditions for which lasers can be incorporated into patient care. Participants will have the opportunity to work with a diode laser, specific to dental hygiene application, and will gain insight and the skill set required for the safe and effective application and use. Insurance coding, laser safety and legal guidelines per state and practice implementation strategies will also be included.
5 hours of continuing education credits will be awarded to participant who successfully complete the written test and hands-on assessment.
In Office Training Fees:
- $325 per participant
- minimum of 3 participants is required
- 5 CEUs will be provided
To inquiry or to schedule a course contact Dr. Boyce directly email@example.com